Our response to the COVID-19 situation
Updated as of 10 April 2020
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to affect everyone at a global scale, we are playing our part by stepping up our precautionary measures, as well as adding more resilience to our business through our business continuity plans.
It is in our best interests to ensure your well-being as we continue to brave this unprecedented crisis together.
This page aims to clear up the most frequently asked questions on our response to the situation.
New orders accepted, deliveries will continue
- The current measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus will not affect the order processing, delivery and logistics part of our business. New orders are still accepted for delivery.
- Our usual lead-time for deliveries is 3-5 working days. However, during this period, we hope our customers can understand that some delays may be expected, especially with most of our employees working from home. We will try to keep within the 3-5 working days promise, to the best of our abilities.
Our health and safety measures
- We have implemented work from home arrangements for all staff that are not essential to delivery and logistics operations.
- We have suspended our hotline to allow our customer care team to work from home. The team will now make outgoing calls from mobile phones.
- Daily temperature checks and mandatory safe distancing enforcements are in place for our delivery and logistics staff working on-premise.
- Split shifts and staggering of work hours for all staff working on-premise are in place.
- Surgical masks will be worn by our delivery staff throughout the delivery process.
- We now try to keep our deliveries mostly contact-less, whenever physically possible.
- Self-collection is now suspended for new orders to limit contact.
Help is still available
Should you need help to answer any queries, we are still here. You may contact us via the options available below:
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query, and we will get back to you in 1-2 business days. Due to the work from home arrangements for our customer care team, this is currently our preferred method of communication.
Please include the following information to facilitate us in providing the help you need:
- Mobile number
- Order number (if any)
You may chat with our customer care team via whatsapp at: +65 8841 9252