MA140MB Dual-Swivel Monitor Arm, Black
Why Monitor Arms?
Use a monitor arm to free up space on your desk and easily move your monitor into a comfortable height for viewing, or out of the way when not in use.
- Free up valuable work surface space, especially right in front of user
- Maximum adjustability to meet the needs of unassigned spaces
- Adjusts to reduce screen glare or offer better views of content
- Adjusts monitor for shift between sitting and standing work modes
- Adjusts to offer screen sharing for frequent interaction/collaboration with coworkers
- Dual-monitor arms increase productivity with the use of 2 displays
Dual Swivel Monitor Arm (MA140MB)
Compact yet sturdy, the 3M Dual-Swivel Monitor Arm is the handy accessory that lifts monitors up to thirty pounds for better positioning that works for you, not against you. With a dual-swivel system built into the design of the arm, the 3M Monitor Arm MA140MB can be easily adjusted for height and depth.
Integrated cable management keeps your wires neatly tucked out of the way, and a heavy-duty mounting system allows for the arm to be installed onto the edge of a desk or mounted in a desk grommet.
- Provides 7 1/2" of pole height adjustability, up to 18 1/2" height adjustability from the surface and extends 19 1/2" from the base
- Clamp mount hardware fits desks up to 4 1/4" thick and grommet mount hardware fits desks up to 2 1/4" thick
- Built in cable management
- Swivel 180°, rotate 360° to portrait or landscape viewing modes
- Weight capacity: 13.6kg
- VESA MIS-D 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm compatible
- 1 year warranty (retain clear proof of purchase for warranty verification purposes)